Thursday, July 5, 2012

where my beaches at?

Tripp and I tagged along with Aunt Jordy, Grace, and Bill to the beach. It was a hot day (No, not "Louisiana hot"), but the water at the beach was cool. Beach = Lake Michigan.

Oh, Mr. Sandman...
Step 1: Roll in the sand and get as much as possible all over you.
This step was repeated many times. Every time we would get back out in the water, Tripp would say: Mama, I just want to get in that sand. I don't get it. I wanted to stay in the cool water. But we tromped back and forth and back and forth.


Ready to test the waters


I love this picture because you can see the clouds reflected in the water, and because Tripp looks like he is on a mission. I loved how shallow the water was- absolutely perfect for wading. There is Aunt Jordy and Grace! Bill was way too fast for me to get him in any pictures.




Yeah! This place is awesome! Let's live here forever!
(If I had to guess what was going through his mind)

No comments:

Post a Comment