Friday, July 26, 2013

july


Several times I have tried to add pictures on here, and met with a challenge I folded. I give up easily when battling technology. I admit it.

Here are my kiddos. 4, 2, and 8 mos. Max is almost 9 months now. He's been a crawling fool. Slapping the ground as he chases his big brother and sister from room to room. He won't stay in a room by himself; he wants to be with the crowd!

We took this picture for a friend's birthday gift, per request, but I just love it. It's rare getting a picture of all three of them.

We've just been busy rowing through the summer. Max has had many ear infections, or one never ending one- and that has taken center stage for my attention lately. Actually, it's only 2 more weeks until Tripp starts K4!

We spent a week in Branson with my family. Nine adults and four kids in a three story cabin. I heard Jase say he was more tired when he got home than when he left... unfortunately it was pretty accurate. It was fun, and there were a lot of things I hadn't gotten to do before- but it wasn't a "vacation" when you think about the true definition of the word. I certainly wasn't lounging around with my feet propped up. Maybe that's just my definition... The best part of the trip was getting to hang out with my big sister and her family for a whole week, since they live so far away. Such a treat.

Onwards and upwards!

1 comment:

  1. That is such a great picture! I loved hanging out with you on vacation, too!!

    ReplyDelete