Tuesday, May 17, 2011

yes i put my kids in daycare

Yes, I put my kids in daycare.
No, it does not make me a bad person.
Yes, I tell myself daily.

It is really hard to have a full-time job and leave your kids in someone else's care. Maybe people don't realize that when they make such rude comments and snide remarks. The guilt has been piling up lately. The media seems to say nobody stays home with their kids any more. If this is true, how come every mom that I meet does?

And they judge me.
"Your kid's in daycare, right? Well that's the problem."
And I try not to hate them.

I also really dislike the categories out there for moms. I'm a "working mom", she's a "full-time mom". So if you have a job outside the home, you're not a full-time Mama? I don't think so. I wish I knew more of the "working moms". Every blog I've found is by a stay-at-home-mom, but I'll keep looking. Hey, all you other working moms out there- tell me how you cope. Just kidding- I know I'm the only one who reads this...

Lately:

1 comment: