Wednesday, May 16, 2012

that one time she took a break

Man, do I love these little kiddos. It's somewhat hard to explain. The word "love" isn't enough. I would do absolutely anything for them. Tripp is now less than a month away from his 3rd birthday. Poor guy is stuck with me as a party planner. Frannie is 15 months- running around, into everything, and talking up a storm.  





We have never left Frannie overnight before. Tripp was with Nana when we were at the hospital meeting Frannie, and he's stayed with her twice for fun. But this weekend, me and the husband are taking off for a full TWENTY FOUR HOURS! I don't think I will know what to do with myself. We're headed to a little southern bed and breakfast, and I. Can't. Wait.


And then we'll hurry home to these sweet faces. 

No comments:

Post a Comment