Monday, January 30, 2012

how do I love thee

I cannot believe how fast my kiddos are growing. Tripp tries my patience often, but knows how to make my heart totally melt. Last night I was sitting on his bedroom floor and he put his little hands on my cheeks, looked in my eyes, put his face really close to mine, and said quietly "Mama, I love you to your heart"

I just sat there and teared up. I was glad Jase was there to witness. I don't know where he heard something like that. The other day we were riding to school and the bright sun was shining right in his face. He covered his eyes and said "Sun! Leave me alone!"


He also has a stuffed dinosaur he's been sleeping with and taking care of lately. We asked what his name was, and without hesitating, "Roni". He comes up with the most unique names for stuffed animals, birds, etc. Here he is reading Roni a book. It's one of his favorites, but instead of Curious George. Tripp calls it "Serious George".

Frannie is getting better at walking everyday, and we're just days away from her first birthday party.

They continue to amaze me each day.

No comments:

Post a Comment