Friday, January 13, 2012

in other news

Frannie started walking last night! 12 steps in a row. It's official.

And from the mouths of babes:
I was taking Frannie to the doctor this week, and had to bring Tripp too. Here's our conversation in the car:
Tripp: Where are we going?
Me: To see Dr. Bill.
Tripp: Mama, what's wrong with me?

Also, yesterday in the car he suddenly held up his pointer finger and said "I have an idea!" I asked him what it was. "Let's go home and watch Peter Pan."

And when you ask him to do something he doesn't want to do... he says "No, we don't want to go to the dentist" or "No, we don't want to put our shoes on" or "No, we don't want a bath"

When he was hammering Lance with questions at the dentist, Lance said "There is no denying that this is your child."

I'm such a proud Mama.

No comments:

Post a Comment