Thursday, August 4, 2011

cell phone photography

Unfortunately, most of the time the only camera I have on hand is my cell phone. I know this is becoming more and more common these days with everyone. The kiddos are growing so fast, if you blink you'll miss it. Miss Frannie will be 6 months old in a week. Tick tock tick tock. The clock won't even slow down. We've tried bananas this week, her first solid food! I think she likes them okay... but doesn't care much for the high chair. Here of some recent pictures. Here's Tripp getting his 2nd haircut. His first haircut was only a week before his 2nd birthday (long birthday story there- for another day and another post). I guess it will be awhile before Frannie has any hair either.


Here's happy little Frannie


Showing off cheetos hands :) A rare treat.


A funny little story. There was a little pack of "gummies" we got somewhere for Easter, that I forgot about. Tripp found it and kept asking me for rabbits. "Me rabbits. Me want rabbits. Mama, me rabbits." I finally picked him up and asked him to show me. Here is a visual. I said "What is in here?" and he said "Rabbits". I opened it and showed him, and said "See they're gummies." He still asks me for "rabbit gummies".


Here's Frannie lounging by the pool at my friend Ashley's house

Here is an unusual photo where Tripp and Frannie are both in the same picture, and both looking at the camera! Even if nobody is smiling...


No comments:

Post a Comment