Monday, August 22, 2011

six months























It is hard to believe Frannie is 6 months old. She turned 6 months August 10th, but am late posting this. I feel like she just got here! Here she is the week we brought her home from the hospital. She has already almost out grown this car seat. Her feet are starting to hang off the end! Below is her snoozing, and then Tripp patting her cheek. It is so sweet when he does this or when he pats my arm as he's falling asleep- I'm really going to miss that when he's "all grown up".

 
This is one day when we went swimming at Aunt Adri and Aunt Alli's pool. She was about 4 months old. Then in the bathroom in my lap while I blow-dried my hair. I would cross my leg, and she would rest in the triangle it created. She won't sit there anymore though, she wants to be in my lap sitting up and looking around. She doesn't want to miss anything!



At her 6 month check-up she was in the 75th percentile for height and head size. 77th for weight! The breastmilk seems to be working... We've only tried a few foods: bananas, sweet potatoes and pears. Nothing out of a jar yet. She does not seem to be impressed at all. Hopefully the whole "food" thing will catch on soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment