Saturday, August 6, 2011

helping Daddy wash the car

It's tough to say who was helping who more... but I sure enjoyed watching. I suspect Tripp had more fun than Daddy. 


Tripp loved using the water hose. "Loved" still doesn't do it justice. I think this picture of pure bliss helps to show what I'm talking about. I love this age when something so simple can make your whole day so wonderful. 




Somebody had to keep an eye on things, although 
I'm positive she was secretly very jealous that she couldn't help too.






A final random thought: 
I love looking back at pictures of me and my siblings helping to wash cars. I think it's interesting how dated the cars look. It's weird knowing someday Tripp will see these pictures and think how funny this old truck looks. 
(and yes I was impressed with myself for catching bubbles in some of the pictures, haha) 

No comments:

Post a Comment